With the RACEMODEPARTS EVO1 we offer a pure racing footrest system. Developed and tested in close cooperation with a racing experienced vehicle technology engineer, the system comes with special highlights not available anywhere else on the market.
In addition to the extraordinarily appealing design and the high manufacturing quality "Made in Germany", a sophisticated quick-change and adjustment system stands, among other things, for high flexibility and ease of repair and thus for the special suitability for endurance sports.
Particularly noteworthy here is the right-left compatibility of the structural components. In the worst case, a single set of structural parts (base plate, detent brackets, heel guard/foot brake cylinder holder) is sufficient to continue the trackday or race event without any major problems. This special feature thus enables the stock of camber parts to be almost halved, thus saving the camber cash register considerably. The acquisition costs are therefore amortized with every crash.
To the facts:
- Manufacture from duralumin 7075 T6
- Exclusive and weight optimized design
- Quick change and adjustment system
- Application with standard or reverse switching
- Backlash-free lever bearing due to the use of sealed ball bearings
- 9 Positioning options for the detent steps
- Adjustability of the lever steps in length
- Adjustability of the lever treads in height
- Fixation by high-strength hexagon socket screws
The foot brake pump shown is not included and is for illustration purposes only.