1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible.
1.1We are pleased that you are visiting our website and we would like to thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about how we handle your personal data when you use our website. website. Personal data is any data with which you can be personally identified. can be identified personally.
1.2Responsible for the data processing on this Website in the sense of the German Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Kevin Bothstede, BCP-Technik, Große Str.9C, 22926 Ahrensburg, Germany, Tel.: 0173-2856456, e-mail: K.Bothstede@web.de. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. decides
1.3For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or contents (e.g. orders or inquiries to the responsible person) an SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection the string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line. browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server (so-called "server log files"). When you call up our website we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you reached the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymized form)
The processing is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to to check the server log files retrospectively, should there be concrete indications of unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages so-called cookies. These are small text files that are text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we cookies used by us are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you browser, are deleted again (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and allow your browser to be recognized on your next visit. to recognize your browser on your next visit (so-called persistent cookies). cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user certain user information such as browser and location data as well as location data and IP address values. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which may vary may differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser. see.
In part, the cookies serve to simplify the ordering process by storing simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). website). If individual cookies used by us also process personal data are processed by individual cookies used by us, the processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract, according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO in the case of a granted consent or according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the protection of our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective site visit.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
In the context of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and for the related technical related technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our justifiable interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, then the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances circumstances, that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified, and and provided that there are no legal obligations to retain data.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
Pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will be further collected and processed if you provide them to us for the execution of a of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. apparent. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. above. We store and use the data provided by you for the execution of the contract. After complete execution of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be stored with regard to tax and commercial and commercial law retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods deleted after expiry of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data. further use of your data or if we reserve the right to use your data for further further use of data has been reserved by us.
6) Comment function
Within the framework of the commentary function on this website, in addition to your time of the creation of the comment and the commentator name you have and the commentator name you have chosen are stored and published on this website. website. Furthermore, your IP address will be logged and stored. This storage of the IP address is done for security reasons and in the event that the person concerned infringes the rights of third the rights of third parties by posting a comment or in the event that posts illegal content. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you contact you in the event that a third party objects to your published content as illegal. Legal basis for the Storage of your data are the Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b and f DSGVO. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to by third parties as being are objected to as unlawful.
7) Data processing for order processing
7.1For the processing of your order we work with the following service provider(s) service provider(s) listed below, who support us in whole or in part in the the execution of concluded contracts. To these service providers in accordance with the following information. personal data is transmitted to these service providers.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the company to the transport company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary transport company, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. necessary for the delivery of the goods. Your payment data will be passed on to the payment processing to the appointed credit institution, if this is necessary for the is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you about this explicitly below. explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
7.2Transfer of personal data to shipping service providers
If the delivery of the goods is carried out by the transport service provider DHL (Deutsche Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Strasse 20, 53113 Bonn, Germany), we will give your e-mail address in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO before the the delivery of the goods for the purpose of coordinating a delivery date or to DHL for the purpose of delivery notification, provided that you have have given your express consent to this in the order process. Otherwise, for the purpose of delivery in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO only the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DHL. on. The disclosure is made only insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of goods. necessary for the delivery of the goods. In this case, prior coordination of the delivery date with DHL or the delivery notice is not possible.
The consent may be revoked at any time with effect for the future vis-à-vis the the above-mentioned person responsible or to the transport transport service provider DHL.
If the delivery of the goods is carried out by the transport service provider DPD (DPD Deutschland GmbH, Wailandtstraße 1, 63741 Aschaffenburg, Germany), we will disclose your your e-mail address and telephone number before delivery of the goods. goods in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO for the purpose of coordinating a delivery DPD for the purpose of coordinating a delivery date or for delivery notification, provided that you have have given your express consent to this in the ordering process. Otherwise, for the purpose of delivery in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. lit. b DSGVO only the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DPD. on. The disclosure is made only insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of goods. necessary for the delivery of the goods. In this case, prior coordination of the In this case, prior coordination of the delivery date with DPD or the delivery notice is not possible.
The consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future vis-à-vis the the above-mentioned person responsible or to the transport transport service provider DPD.
If the delivery of the goods is carried out by the transport service provider Hermes (Hermes Logistik Gruppe Deutschland GmbH, Essener Straße 89, 22419 Hamburg), we will disclose your e-mail address before the delivery of the goods. in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO for the purpose of coordinating a delivery delivery date or for the purpose of delivery notification to Hermes, provided that you have given your express consent to this in the ordering process. Otherwise, we will only pass on your personal data to Hermes for the purpose of delivery in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. lit. b DSGVO, we will only pass on the name of the recipient and the delivery address to Hermes. Hermes. The disclosure is made only insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. In this case, a prior coordination of the delivery date with Hermes or the transmission of status status information of the shipment delivery is not possible.
The consent may be revoked at any time with effect for the future vis-à-vis the the above-mentioned responsible person or to the transport transport service provider Hermes at any time with effect for the future.
7.3Use of payment service providers (payment services)
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "installment payment" via PayPal we give your payment data in the context of the payment processing to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"). The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and only to the extent necessary for the payment processing is required.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to entitled to process your personal data, provided that this is necessary for the payment processing in accordance with the contract.
8) Use of social media: social plugins
8.1Instagram as default plugin
So-called social plugins ("plugins") of the online service Instagram are used on our website. Instagram online service, which is operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd. Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram"). The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera". An overview of the Instagram Plugins and their appearance can be found here: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges.
If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Instagram. Instagram servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram. are logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a server of Instagram in the USA and stored and stored there.
If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can directly associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. website directly to your Instagram account. If you interact with the interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "Instagram camera" button. button, this information will also be transmitted directly to a server of Instagram and stored there. The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed there to your contacts there.
The described data processing operations are carried out pursuant to Art. 6. Paragraph 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of the legitimate interests of Instagram in the display of personalized advertising in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website and for the website and for the needs-based design of the Instagram service.
If you do not want Instagram to directly assign the data collected via our web presence to your
directly to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
log out of Instagram before visiting our website. You
can prevent the loading of the Instagram plugins and thus the data processing described above.
data processing operations described above also with add-ons for your browser for the
future, e.g. with the script blocker "NoScript" ().
Instagram LLC. based in the USA is certified for the us-European Privacy Shield", which ensures compliance with the data protection which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU.
8.2Instagram plugin as shariff solution
So-called social plugins ("plugins") of the online service Instagram are used on our website. Instagram online service, which is operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd. Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram").
To increase the protection of your data when visiting our website,
these buttons are not fully integrated as plug-ins, but only by using
only integrated into the page using an HTML link.
This type of integration ensures that when you call up a page of our website that contains such
of a page of our website that contains such buttons, no connection with the
no connection is established with the servers of Instagram. If
click on the button, a new browser window opens and calls up the
and calls up the Instagram page, on which you (if necessary after entering your
your login data) can interact with the plugins there.
Instagram LLC. based in the USA is certified for the us-European Privacy Shield", which ensures compliance with the data protection which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU.
9) Rights of the data subject
9.1The applicable data protection law grants you the following rights vis-à-vis the the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data subject rights (rights of information and intervention), We inform you about these rights below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have the right to To be informed about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of the processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients, to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned Storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing, objection against processing, complaint to a supervisory supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us have been collected from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the implications for you. Scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO exist when your data is transferred to third countries;
- Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. of Art. 17 (1) of the DSGVO. However, this right does in particular, if the processing is carried out for the exercise of the right freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or in order to for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims; or is necessary;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data for as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is being accuracy of your data is being verified, if you refuse the deletion of your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead demand the restriction of the processing of your data, if you want to use your data to data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we have legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved, or no longer required after the purpose has been achieved or if you object on the grounds of your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 of the GDPR: Do you have the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the the controller, the controller shall be obliged to inform all the recipients to whom the personal data concerning you has been to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed. restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves an unreasonable proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. associated. You have the right to be informed about these recipients. to be informed.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the Right to have your personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to have it or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your processing of data at any time with effect for the future. revoke. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without immediately, provided that further processing is not based on a legal basis. legal basis for processing without consent. can be based. The revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider, that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the GDPR, you have the right - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to lodge a complaint with a complaint to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged alleged infringement.
9.2RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL
DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AT ANY TIME FOR REASONS
YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH
WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL TERMINATE THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT ARE WORTHY OF PROCESSING WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS NECESSARY FOR THE ASSERTION, EXERCISE OR ASSERTION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
10) Duration of the storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data shall be measured the respective legal basis, the purpose of the processing and - where relevant and - if relevant - additionally on the basis of the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). retention periods).
When processing personal data on the basis of an express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO, this data will be stored until the data subject revokes his or her consent. revokes.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that is transferred to the legal or quasi-legal obligations on the basis of Art. 6 Para. on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, this data will be deleted routinely this data is routinely deleted after expiry of the retention periods, if they are no longer required for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of the contract contract and/or there is no legitimate interest on our part to continue to store the data. in the continued storage of the data.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the of the data subject, or the processing serves the purpose of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO, this data will be stored until the data subject exercises his or her right of objection pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO is exercised.
Unless otherwise indicated by the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data are deleted when they are stored personal data are deleted when they are no longer necessary the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. are no longer necessary.